Help - bought ootpx 2x already

This forum is intended to act as technical support for users who have issues or questions regarding the PISD Webstore.
rgskoglund

Help - bought ootpx 2x already

Post by rgskoglund »

I have bought OOTPX 2x already. And purchased the pre-release of OOTP 11, but when i log in under my liscense, it says I have none. When i started the game yesterday, it popped up my licsense was no longer valid and the licencse i bought in sept 09 (and the one in Feb 09) don't work. Are you really going to require me to buy the liscense a 3rd time?
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Help - bought ootpx 2x already

Post by Paul Norman »

I have searched for your account and I see there are three different accounts setup with your email address. Each one has one or the two licenses used. Are all three accounts yours?

Did you realize that when you buy the game you get two serial numbers for your personal use. So if one stops working you can use the other. All known licensing issues were fixed a while back so please make sure you have the latest patch installed. Even with these fixes a license can get stuck if your system update makes the computer look different to the game. When that happens you can reset a stuck license as explained here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2