PayPal Login

This forum is intended to act as technical support for users who have issues or questions regarding the PISD Webstore.
paulybrklynny

PayPal Login

Post by paulybrklynny »

Hello,

The PayPal graphic link to sign in to my current account is not functioning for me.

On Mac OSX 10.5.8 using Safari 4.0.3

Attempting to purchase the license, I clicked on the "Pay Now" PayPal purchase link from the payment summary page. Once prompted to create a PayPal account, or login on the next page, after filling in the fields with email and password under the "Already have a PayPal account?" form, the Login graphic link is unresponsive.

any help appreciated.
Thanks
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: PayPal Login

Post by Paul Norman »

If I understand you correctly you are having trouble with the PayPal website. I am not able to assist with their web pages and suggest you try contacting PayPal technical support. We are trying to set up an alternate pay system, which has been developed and tested, we are simply awaiting for the bank to activate our credit card account.

If I have mis-understood your problem then post back with more detail.
paulybrklynny

Post by paulybrklynny »

Thank you for your reply.

I believe (though, certainly no expert) the problem is with the link from your site, here:
paypal.jpg
paypal.jpg (11.94 KiB) Viewed 26593 times
it may be that PayPal is not responding, but I am seeing no notification at all that your page is recognizing input.
Clicking the "Login" graphic link, produces no visible effect whatsoever.

I entered my email address and password, then clicked "Log In" and nothing at all happens.
Thanks again.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

That screen shot you posted is not from my site. I am guessing its was PayPal. What is the page address (URL) in the top bar?
paulybrklynny

Post by paulybrklynny »

Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

I just went to the PayPal site and tried myself. It does seem to be a bit "ill" at the moment. There is nothing I can do about this as it is not my website. I can only suggest you contact PayPal technical support to fix the problem.

We are trying as fast as we can to setup and alternate payment system in the meantime we need to wait for PayPal to fix there error :(
paulybrklynny

Post by paulybrklynny »

Thank you very much, Paul.

I do appreciate it, sorry for the assumption (I presumed that the PayPal login was somehow imbedded on your site, and there was some conflict you could address for me).

I will give it another go later.

Sincere thanks again and apologies if I appeared cross.

direct credit card processing would be nice, don't suppose you mean by the end of the day, though. ;)
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

hehehe, np, I would rather people tell me about problems as then I know to try and fix them. In this case sadly I can't. As for the direct credit card system its in the hand of the banks so who knows when it will be functional. :(