Title Bout 13: Title History

This forum is intended to enable people developing products using the PISD Libraries to recieve easy technical support and also to ask general questions about the libraries to other people using them.
SeattleJon

Title Bout 13: Title History

Post by SeattleJon »

I'm replaying the history of title bouts.

I'm in 1923, and Tom Gibbons is the WBA Champion. However, the ranking page says the "WBA Title" is vacant.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Title Bout 13: Title History

Post by Paul Norman »

SeattleJon wrote:I'm replaying the history of title bouts.

I'm in 1923, and Tom Gibbons is the WBA Champion. However, the ranking page says the "WBA Title" is vacant.
Did you start a new game or did you import a saved game from tb2.5? Have you played a title bout in tb2013 for the fighter in question?
SeattleJon

Post by SeattleJon »

I started a new game several times.

The rankings page also seems a little out of whack. They don't rank between organizations and don't show the #1 ranked person.

Also, will we have the option of naming a person a title holder? That option is in 2.5.

Would it also be possible to include career totals in the record when the game first starts? I don't like having to do an autoscheduler at the start. Thanks.

(BTW, I hope this is the right forum to list this. I like the game, even without the career option).
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

I have added 1&2 to my task list. I am afraid I am not understanding your third point.

You are welcome to post here if you wish as I monitor this board, however there is a group of TB fans over here: http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/t ... scussions/ that you might want to talk too.
SeattleJon

Post by SeattleJon »

What I mean is that is there a way to incorporate the career record into the game statistics for rankings purposes. Right now I can edit in the career stats but that takes too long. I don't like having to use the auto scheduler to get the 10 or do fights to rank the fighters.