Mass edit option

This forum is intended to enable people developing products using the PISD Libraries to recieve easy technical support and also to ask general questions about the libraries to other people using them.
Mikeb3

Mass edit option

Post by Mikeb3 »

I just purchased TBCB 2013 version 1.4. The fighters list has no selection box allowing me to mass edit boxers like I did in older versions of this game. Can someone help?
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Mass edit option

Post by Paul Norman »

Hi Mike,

The fighters list now works in the same way a standard list selection where you hold either the shift of control key to allow you to select multiple rows. There is a hint the the ticker bar at the bottom of the screen...
Mikeb3

Post by Mikeb3 »

Terrible option... The shift key only allows you to select multiple fighters that are listed consecutively... The old option allowed me to select fighters randomly... This is very frustrating when trying to select certain fighters for a particular group. For example, I want to select all the European boxers and put them in a group. Very time consuming
Mikeb3

Post by Mikeb3 »

I apologize Paul... I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to computers. I reread your post and then figured out the function of the control key. Thanks for your help...