ADDING FIGHTER PHOTOS

General chat about Title Bout, boxing or anything else of general interest.

Moderator: Infinity

mwhite

ADDING FIGHTER PHOTOS

Post by mwhite »

Does anyone know how we can add pictures of the fighters to our game? I'm sure there must be a way, you know, like we were able to with the Ring Girls? 140x140 jpeg. :? I am at a loss trying to find it.
Infinity

Re: ADDING FIGHTER PHOTOS

Post by Infinity »

That's covered in the manual. If you hit F1 from the locker room your browser will open to the online TBCB 2013 Wiki manual. If after looking at that, feel free to ask for more info here and I'll post for you asap.
Cap

Post by Cap »

mwhite wrote:Does anyone know how we can add pictures of the fighters to our game? I'm sure there must be a way, you know, like we were able to with the Ring Girls? 140x140 jpeg. :? I am at a loss trying to find it.
If you're talking about the new version, try going to Documents\TBCB2013\Data\Images\Fighters
mwhite

Post by mwhite »

Thanks everyone for the assist with this. I'm going to try the F1 key first. Again Thanks.
mwhite

Post by mwhite »

Still can not find any mention (other then it can be done) of adding pics Documents\TBCB2013\Data\Images\Fighters to the fighters section. I did open the file under documents\TBCB2013\Data\Images\Fighters. Carefully copied the fighter (Fitzsimmons_Bob @ 140x140 jpeg) into the file exactly like the others were that were previously in the file. Everything looks fine - but alas, nothing doing. Photo's don't show up anywhere in the game.

So can anyone advise what I'm doing wrong? This is getting very frustrating. Other wise I really enjoy the game and so far, I've had no other problems surface. Appreciate your help - please accept my thanks in advance.
Cap

Post by Cap »

You did go into the game and find Bob Fitzsimmons and click on EDIT? If you make any changes hit SAVE. I found that I sometimes had to exit the game entirely for the change to take effect.

pic has to be in this format: Fitzsimmons_Bob.jpg