A brief update...

General chat about Title Bout, boxing or anything else of general interest.

Moderator: Infinity

Cap

Re: A brief update...

Post by Cap »

lethal liberal wrote:Well, not looking like much is being done adn I feel that HarveyChamp1 may be correct, looks like the plug has been pulled. Well, I wish we could just be able to buy 2.5 and then maybe someone like IceTea or the other guys that do great ratings, could charge for their database and keeping up current ratings. I would surely buy the ratings at least twice per year to stay current. Story mode, career mode or whatever was never important to me as I love simulating, tourneys etc. I feel most of us play this game have great imaginations and that is what is needed when playing these sims. I just wish they would scrap the career mode or at least fix the sim mode, get updated fighters and put the sim out on the market, a career mode can always be added later. Looks like this is dead in the water. Shame, really looked forward to this! I would gladly donate a few bucks to help this project get going and feel that quite a few of us longtime TB players would do the same.
Unfortunately, TB 2.5 now seems to no longer belong to Andreas Raht. I believe the current programmer of Title Bout also owns TB 2.5 so there won't be a revival of that title. So the only alternative to a future version of Title Bout would be if a players syndicate formed with another programming team and created a brand new boxing sim. That would mean all of us starting from scratch, creating and adding hundreds and thousands of boxers to a game.

Cap