Licensing Registration

This forum is intended to act as technical support for users who have issues or questions regarding the PISD Webstore.
ChicoEscuela

Licensing Registration

Post by ChicoEscuela »

Greetings...Where do I locate the licensing registration request information to activate the game...I am running a Mac OSX (10.5.8)
Thank-you
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Licensing Registration

Post by Paul Norman »

Hi,

You should have received an email when your bought the game with your license details. If you have lost it or never received it you can log into your webstore account and find your licenses. Read this FAQ for info on how to log in and find your licenses:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2

If you are still having trouble post back with a much detail as you can.
ChicoEscuela

Post by ChicoEscuela »

Thank-you for you response...I have my license number(s). After entering the number into the "Activate Game" box I am subsequently directed to paste a "registration authorisation code" (located in my "system clipboard") into a web address. When I open the clipboard (Finder - Edit - Show Clipboard) I get a string of programming text (300+ characters) and I am blocked from pasting. Can you kindly direct me to the code and/or provide me one via email. Again thank-you for your assistance.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

Oh, I see... You are using the manual registration mode. If you have direct access to the Internet then your best solution would be to de-select this option on the first dialog where you enter your serial number. The game will then handle all this for you.

If you do not have connection to the Internet then email me (webstore@pisd.co.uk) your registration string and I will do it for you. I will need that 300+ char string you mentioned in order to generate your license. You should be able to select Edit->Paste in your email program to send it to me. Please mention this thread in your email as I handle a number of support requests and might not realise why you sent it to me ;)
ChicoEscuela

Post by ChicoEscuela »

All is well...Thank-you for your help.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

np, glad you are up and running...