Discount Code

This forum is intended to act as technical support for users who have issues or questions regarding the PISD Webstore.
Reddy1124

Discount Code

Post by Reddy1124 »

Hello, I entered in the order number I received when I bought TB2.5 in order to get the discount, but, where the discount code is supposed to be is blank. What can I do about this?
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Discount Code

Post by Paul Norman »

Reddy1124 wrote:Hello, I entered in the order number I received when I bought TB2.5 in order to get the discount, but, where the discount code is supposed to be is blank. What can I do about this?
You need to enter the TB2.5 order code here:
https://www.pisd.co.uk/sgo/webstore/tbcb-discount

Then follow the instructions to get your discount...
Hootowl9

Post by Hootowl9 »

I entered the code for my prior purchase of TB 2.5 and it gave me the date of purchase. I did double check the Order I.D. before I hit the submit button to purchase the game. It said mt order # was invalid????
BSalm

Post by BSalm »

You need to enter the TB2.5 order code here:
https://www.pisd.co.uk/sgo/webstore/tbcb-discount

Then follow the instructions to get your discount...
I have followed these instructions and all I am seeing is a blank where the discount code is supposed to be. What do I do?
Reddy1124

Post by Reddy1124 »

Yes, I've been doing that and there has been no discount code given to me, so I have nothing to enter when I go to my voucher page.
Hootowl9

Post by Hootowl9 »

Reddy1124 wrote:Hello, I entered in the order number I received when I bought TB2.5 in order to get the discount, but, where the discount code is supposed to be is blank. What can I do about this?
I have the same problem. When I applied for my discount by entering the Order I.D. to purchase TB 2.5 it even gave the date (2011-05-30) that I bought TB 2.5.
Then when I went to the PISD store to buy TB 2013 and entered my Order I.D. in the voucher area it stated the # was invalid. OK...now what?
macgufo

Post by macgufo »

Reddy1124 wrote:Yes, I've been doing that and there has been no discount code given to me, so I have nothing to enter when I go to my voucher page.
I find same Reddy's trouble.
No discount code is generated.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

Hootowl9 wrote:I entered the code for my prior purchase of TB 2.5 and it gave me the date of purchase. I did double check the Order I.D. before I hit the submit button to purchase the game. It said mt order # was invalid????
Please send your order codes and webstore username to someone@pisd.co.uk and I will look into it..
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

All of you having issues with your discount code not working, please email me at someone@pisd.co.uk with your previous version order code and your webstore account. I will then be able to look into your specific case and fix it for you.