Game Keeps Crashing!

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

rspen46

Game Keeps Crashing!

Post by rspen46 »

I have 2013 v. 1.1 I Imported my Universe from 2.5,
Each time I start my Universe, I goto scheduler, then choose new in the drop down menu, then as soon as I click on a choose my 1st fighter from the list of fighters screen, it crashes, it comes up saying tbcb.exe is experiencing errors.
I have Windows 7 & the new Universe runs fine, when I run it the same way, sometimes it does not crash, but 7 out of 10 times ti does at that point.

Thanks,
rspen46

Re: Game Keeps Crashing!

Post by rspen46 »

Oh, I forgot, it also resizes my screen to a smaller number size, but large in frame, I have it set, somewhere about 1600 & it it resizes it'self to where I can't see some of my desktop icons, so I have to reset it each time the game crashes.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

I have fixed a few crashes in the area which will be released in the next few days. The game will let you know when verison 1.1 is release. If it does not fix your issue, let me know.
rspen46

Post by rspen46 »

Ok great, thank you!
rspen46

Post by rspen46 »

Any news on an update, if it's out yet, or will the game let you know when you open it, one is available, & if I update, will I lose all my info for the current universe.
rspen46

Post by rspen46 »

The Update Fixed all my problems, it popped up asking me if I wanted to Update right away as soon as I opened the game, all the previous experienced issues are now gone, thank you, I can now use TBB 2013