OOTP14

This forum is intended to act as technical support for users who have issues or questions regarding the PISD Webstore.
djawic

OOTP14

Post by djawic »

I purchase two licenses for OOTP14 for $39.99 and clicked on the Windows download button. It downloaded as Titlebout which I previously purchased and successfully downloaded. When I go to my available licenses, the only available license for OOTP14 is a Linux one. How do I get my Windows download?
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: OOTP14

Post by Paul Norman »

When you buy 2 or more games on the PISD Webstore your licenses will be listed in order under your licenses tab. So in your case you need to scroll down past your TB2013 licenses to see you OOTP14 ones below.

However, PISD only sells the Linux version of OOTP14. If you want the Windows version you need to buy that from eSellerate by following the links on the OOTP website marked as "For Windows". If you don;t want your Linux copy of OOTP14, please forward your pruchase confirmation email to someone@pisd.co.uk aand request a refund. I will then refund the purchase.
djawic

Post by djawic »

I intended to purchase the Windows version. I have requested the refund as you suggested. Will you receive notification of the refund? Thanks.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

djawic wrote:I intended to purchase the Windows version. I have requested the refund as you suggested. Will you receive notification of the refund? Thanks.
I have proccessed it and you should get your money back soon.