Updated to version 1.2..iicensing issue

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

Boerboel

Updated to version 1.2..iicensing issue

Post by Boerboel »

I updated to version 1.2(patch), now for some reason, my licenses are invalid. When I try to load my saved game, I keep getting a "You have not entered a valid license. Please enter your license serial number in the box below.
The number entered is the same one that I copied and pasted that used to work fine. Title Bout is only on my laptop so why are my licenses no longer valid????
Infinity

Re: Updated to version 1.2..iicensing issue

Post by Infinity »

Boerboel,

Try releasing the licence from the website then reentering it, that should fix your problem.
Boerboel

Post by Boerboel »

Infinity wrote:Boerboel,

Try releasing the licence from the website then reentering it, that should fix your problem.
Thanks for the reply...but how do I do your suggestion?
Infinity

Post by Infinity »

Log into the pisd webstore and click release next to your license. You should have two licenses, so one of them may be available still if you've not used two different computers.
Boerboel

Post by Boerboel »

Infinity wrote:Log into the pisd webstore and click release next to your license. You should have two licenses, so one of them may be available still if you've not used two different computers.
That worked. Thanks!