webstore account

This forum is intended to act as technical support for users who have issues or questions regarding the PISD Webstore.
nybred03

webstore account

Post by nybred03 »

I want to purchase TB 2013 with a discount code. Registered on the main site for a webstore account. Reply said I would shortly receive a password via email. No such email arrived. It's been 2 days.
USER NAME: rjkelly13
EMAIL: ronkelly13@comcast.net
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: webstore account

Post by Paul Norman »

As you can see in the message above our mail server was attacked which has caused a number of emails to go astray... Please try again over the next few days by entering your email address in the forgotten details section here:
https://www.pisd.co.uk/sgo/webstore/login-failure
nybred03

Post by nybred03 »

Can I PLEASE get a password for a web store account. I registered on the main site for a webstore account. Reply said I would receive a password shortly via email. I still have not received the email indcating the password as promised.
USER NAME: rjkelly13
EMAIL: ronkelly13@comcast.net
lbasket703

Post by lbasket703 »

same here.
user name is lbasket703

Screen goes blank when i try to create a name.
Screen goes blank when i try to retrieve password.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

Hi Guys, you should both have emails waiting for you with your login information. I have flushed the gremlins out of the system and the reset page is now working correctly.

Sorry for the delay, I hope you enjoy the game ;)
mjmelen

Post by mjmelen »

I just purchased Title Bout 2013 and got a confirmation of payment paid to P.I.S.D Ltd, but the confirmation number didn't print out. I own the 2.5 version, so I bought at half price. I expected to see a confirmation email, but none has shown up. When I went back to "My Account", it has my information correct. When I click on "My Licenses" and "My Transactions", nothing shows up. It says that I have no licenses or transactions. How do I download the game? I'm concerned that my purchase doesn't show up in my account information.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

If PayPal is busy it can take a few minutes for them to inform the webstore of the purchase. If your transaction does not show up in the next 10mins or so, send me the PayPal confirmation email along with your webstore account name and I will look into it for you. Please send the email to someone@pisd.co.uk