License Blacklisted

This forum is intended to act as technical support for users who have issues or questions regarding the PISD Webstore.
i am tyler

License Blacklisted

Post by i am tyler »

Hi,my license has been blacklisted even though nothing has changed. I've also released the license just, which seems like it has been the wrong thing to do. Can someone help?
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: License Blacklisted

Post by Paul Norman »

Can you email your serial number to someone@pisd.co.uk and I will look into it for you..
calousbass

Post by calousbass »

I get a new computer....install the game and use MY serial #....now have a blacklisted serial number....I release the serial number from the new computer...but am stil "BLACKLISTED" on the old computer....F"ing great customer service...I will reinstall the old game before this company bought it and use that from now on...I have been playing and buying this game for what like 15 years....and this is how a good customer gets treated...once again a company punishes real customers cause they cant figure out how to protect their software...which is not my problem...all I know is now I cant play a game I have PAID for....obviously I am not the only one....F'n FIGURE IT OUT !!
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

calousbass wrote:I get a new computer....install the game and use MY serial #....now have a blacklisted serial number....I release the serial number from the new computer...but am stil "BLACKLISTED" on the old computer....F"ing great customer service...I will reinstall the old game before this company bought it and use that from now on...I have been playing and buying this game for what like 15 years....and this is how a good customer gets treated...once again a company punishes real customers cause they cant figure out how to protect their software...which is not my problem...all I know is now I cant play a game I have PAID for....obviously I am not the only one....F'n FIGURE IT OUT !!
I am sorry you are having trouble. You are given two licences when you purchase the game so you can run the game on two computers at the same time. I suspect your trouble was caused as you tried to use the same licence serial number on two different machines which is not allowed. You need to use the second licence.

You can release your blacklisted or stuck licence using your webstore account, however if you run into any further difficulty email your serial number and a brief description of your trouble to someone@pisd.co.uk and I will look into to it for you.