redeem code

This forum is intended to act as technical support for users who have issues or questions regarding the PISD Webstore.
charles_applegate

redeem code

Post by charles_applegate »

I am trying to purchase this game and it is asking for a redeem code. what is that and where do I find it ?
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: redeem code

Post by Paul Norman »

Can you post the link you are looking at thats asking for a code please? Also which platform are you on so I can direct you at the correct place...
charles_applegate

here's the deal. I think I really f...d this thing up because I deleted the game the first time when I was only trying to uninstall it. So I'm just trying to start over and re-purchase it. I guess you would do that from the front page or the store. that is where I tried to do it from and I typed in all the requested info but there was one box or space that asked for "redeemer code"
charles_applegate

I had no problems at all until I tried to install what were advertised as "updates" to the game. all I want to do now is just start over and purchase the game again.
charles_applegate

also...........I'm not sure I remember the link or the platform. is there a way I can just start over ?
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

Wait! Buying the game again will not give you anything you don't already have... You can get the full installer again from here:
https://www.pisd.co.uk/sgo/webstore/acc ... me?1,,,8:5

But before you download and install again you need to make sure you have cleaned up any left overs from your failed atempts. Make sure "Program Files/tb2013" and "My Documents/tbcb2013" are removed or renamed. Make sure you don't loose your saved games stored in "My Documents/tbcb2013/"
charles_applegate

I thank you for your reply.....but I'm not sure how to do that. I think I really would rather just start over. but it's not even letting me buy the game again because of this damn redeem code it keeps asking me about.
charles_applegate

the platform is windows.
charles_applegate

also I think I deleted the game from my system when I was trying to uninstall it.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

I dont understand the redeem code you are being asked for, I think you are going to the wrong place. Go here:
https://www.pisd.co.uk/sgo/webstore/acc ... me?1,,,8:5

Log in with your account username/password. Then you should see the download icons, you need the "Download for Windows" icon. Then you will have the full installer to start again... Make sure you remove "tbcb2013" from your "My Documents" otherwise you will have old data that might get in the way.