No Response From Paul

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

Cap

No Response From Paul

Post by Cap »

I have to assume from the silence I'm getting from Paul that there is no fix for my crashed universe. I was hoping I wouldn't have to join the ranks of all those others who have abandoned TB2013 in favour of the old Title Bout version 2.5. I've invested a lot of time and even some money in TB2013 and am really disappointed to receive no response to my requests for tech support aside from one email since last week.

Lets hope Paul is hard at work perfecting his new simulation, and maybe we'll see something this time next year.

If personal or family troubles are preventing him from responding to my emails and PMs, I apologize.

Cap
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: No Response From Paul

Post by Paul Norman »

Hold your horses Cap, I was ill last week, then this weekend was my sons birthday so I have not had time to look into it! I did so this morning and I have found the crash thanks to the extra information you sent me. I will be sending you a new game in a bit...

Are you in a position to help test TB3 yet?
Cap

Post by Cap »

Sorry to hear you were sick, Paul. Hope you are feeling near 100%.

If you need testers I can help. My wife's been ill and will need surgery so I've been a bit stressed lately.
javier_83

Post by javier_83 »

sad to heard that Cap, is everything ok??
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

Cap wrote:Sorry to hear you were sick, Paul. Hope you are feeling near 100%.

If you need testers I can help. My wife's been ill and will need surgery so I've been a bit stressed lately.
I am sorry to hear that, I hope its nothing too serious...
Cap

Post by Cap »

It's surgery so it's never good. Fingers crossed that all goes well. They're running tests now. If surgery is still necessary it will be in the early summer.
javier_83

Post by javier_83 »

you know that you have our support my friend!!
jamesmadden97

Post by jamesmadden97 »

Paul Norman wrote: Mon 08 Feb, 2016 11:07 am Hold your horses Cap, I was ill last week, then this weekend was my sons birthday so I have not had time to look into it! I did so this morning and I have found the crash thanks to the extra information you sent me. I will be sending you a new game in a bit...

Are you in a position to help test TB3 yet?
Paul my game keeps crashing as soon as I go to start a fight, it’s got 10 days of playing time on it (a lot of time and effort and 30 years of fights and fighters) could you have a look at the save file and try fix it for me? I’d much appreciate it.
rspen46

Post by rspen46 »

I would go back to 2.5 also, but can't get it to work on my WIndows 10 64 bit computer, it will open and run and I can see everything and read all the info, but as soon as I choose 2 fighters and schedule a bout in any format, when I hit start the whole game closes on me, I've tried running it in win8, win7 by clicking on the game exe. and changing what OS to run it in, but it still keeps closing, does anyone have any suggestions on how to get 2.5 to play all the way through a bout or is getting an older computer the only option.