Changing Fighter Pictures In Fight Screen

Do you have an idea or improvement for TB? Or you can see what others are sugesting.

Moderator: Infinity

RagingBullwinkle55

Changing Fighter Pictures In Fight Screen

Post by RagingBullwinkle55 »

I would like to see the ability to change fighters pictures in the Fight Screen like we once had in the older versions of Title Bout. There are certain fighters that I sim quite often, and I would like to use those pictures I have that represent various stages of the fighter's career. I know it's just a cosmetic change but it has enhanced my enjoyment of the game over the years.
Cap

Re: Changing Fighter Pictures In Fight Screen

Post by Cap »

Agree 100%. It's often the little things that make it more fun. That's why I've lobbied for a return to larger fighter pics on the FIGHT Screen.
mwhite

Post by mwhite »

AGREE 110% - For the exact same reasons already stated. BIGGER FIGHTER PICTURES plus the ability to ROTATE PORTRAITS on the FIGHT SCREEN are in my book very crucial to enjoying the game. I would like to respectfully request that these options be allowed priority in any future upgrades. Thank you in advance for your time in this matter.
rspen446

Post by rspen446 »

Definitely agree, I have played this game since it first game out on the board game and right up to the newest version, and I fully agree about the Pictures option being like it was in the older version, what I still do is I fight most of my fights in TBB 2.5 and then just import all the results into the 2013 version for that reason.
dempsonny

Post by dempsonny »

A great option would be different trunk colors, maybe White for Champ
Skin Tone :Light Skin- Brown Skin- Very Dark Skin
Hair: Bald-Afro/curly -balding-full
Hair Color: Black, Brown, Blonde, Red, Gray
Facial Hair: None, stash, Goatee, thin beard (roy jones),full beard
Height; Short, Med, tall, extra tall
Build: thin, med, muscle, flabby, Fat
Putting it in each fighters profile would be difficult so you could set it yourself. You can designate a default one for each corner.
Seeing a Marvin Hagler looking fighter vs a Roberto Duran likeness would be great.
Cap

Post by Cap »

Dempsonny, the guys here were not talking about the animations in the Fight Screen. They were talking about the individual fighter's portrait on either side of the Fight Screen.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

dempsonny wrote:A great option would be different trunk colors, maybe White for Champ
Skin Tone :Light Skin- Brown Skin- Very Dark Skin
Hair: Bald-Afro/curly -balding-full
Hair Color: Black, Brown, Blonde, Red, Gray
Facial Hair: None, stash, Goatee, thin beard (roy jones),full beard
Height; Short, Med, tall, extra tall
Build: thin, med, muscle, flabby, Fat
Putting it in each fighters profile would be difficult so you could set it yourself. You can designate a default one for each corner.
Seeing a Marvin Hagler looking fighter vs a Roberto Duran likeness would be great.
When/If I ever get the 3D engine working these options will be available, but its not high priority and will prob not be in the next version. That said I have started doing some work in this area...
dempsonny

Post by dempsonny »

Cap, and I'm viewing this months after your reply. First I remember your great old time 1890's feeling sit that you had. I'm not overly concerned with multiple faces on the fight screen although an older Ali would enhance the game compared with a young 60's Ali when you have accumulated a 50 win career with the greatest. My bigger concern is when you have Hagler or Shavers shown with a full head of hair although they both used to fight with hair as did Foreman. The fighters moving around the ring are a much bigger concern. A tall lanky Hearns with his fro vs a bald shorter Hagler would look so much better.
Cap

Post by Cap »

Dream on! :-)

This IS a wish list.....