Paul, Still Nothing?

General chat about Title Bout, boxing or anything else of general interest.

Moderator: Infinity

Tomato Can

Paul, Still Nothing?

Post by Tomato Can » Fri 15 May, 2020 12:34 pm

…...

Hello...

We love this game...

Please don't just let it die...

Surely you have some OOTP friends that can help pull this together...

Don't forget us...

If you already know it truly is dead, please make arrangements for someone else to take it over...

Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Paul, Still Nothing?

Post by Paul Norman » Wed 12 Aug, 2020 7:47 pm

Hi, you are not forgotten, I was working on TB3 two weeks ago until OOTP commitments intruded again!... As has been said on this forum I am working on TB in my spare time so I can only progress when time allows. Its very sad as I fixed many of the issues I see posted here, but I need the game to be stable before I can release. I hope to restart testing again soon...

I know this feels like platitudes as you have been waiting so long, I wish I could give a more solid answer. As soon as I can I will...

TB3 is not dead, nor forgotten...

lewis9a

Post by lewis9a » Fri 14 Aug, 2020 12:31 am

How close is it? How much more work do you think you have got to put in to it to make it stable enough to it out? Seems like the same vagueness that we have had every year and we stillll don’t get the game? Any chance of us getting to play it before the end of the year? Or do you think it needs a lot of work yet…is there anything more you can tell us just so we have a rough idea of how close it is?

Cap

Post by Cap » Fri 14 Aug, 2020 5:00 pm

Almost six years later and still unstable. Of course we're talking about extremely limited amount of time actually spent fiddling with the game's inner workings. OOTP comes first, then family, then TV, playing with the family dog, yard work, fixing that wonky step, changing that light bulb in the hall closet, ordering pizza, reading that funny article on the internet, watching those multi-part documentaries on Youtube, etc etc.

Any time now.....

Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman » Sat 15 Aug, 2020 9:44 am

I am re-writing the finance module as it was not working and is key to the gameplay. After thats working I hope to get a new test build out. The focus there will be to test the simulation mode for stability.

Cap

Post by Cap » Mon 17 Aug, 2020 3:28 pm

Paul Norman wrote:
Sat 15 Aug, 2020 9:44 am
I am re-writing the finance module as it was not working and is key to the gameplay. After thats working I hope to get a new test build out. The focus there will be to test the simulation mode for stability.
Glad to hear you're alive and well. Carry on.

lewis9a

Post by lewis9a » Sat 22 Aug, 2020 3:01 am

Paul Norman wrote:
Sat 15 Aug, 2020 9:44 am
It’s good that it’s still being worked on but that’s were the positivity kinda ends…still seems like your hinting that it could be a long time yet and don’t expect anything any time soon…hopefully I am wrong and we all get to play it soon