** Summer Sale! OOTP 21 is 50% Off! **
Out of the Park Baseball 21 - the 21st version of the award-winning sports strategy franchise - delivers the most new features and improvements in series history! It features unprecedented depth and customization, brand-new guided experiences for newcomers and veterans, authenticity licensed by MLB and the MLBPA, and a bounty of offline and online experiences found nowhere else.
"OOTP is an astonishing accomplishment!" - Boston Red Sox Principal Owner John W. Henry
Out of the Park Baseball 21 is the biggest and best version ever made. Built upon the foundation of a series that has twice won Metacritic’s PC Game of the Year - the only game to ever do that - it delivers unprecedented baseball authenticity across the board.
Discover new talent, draft the next superstar, negotiate with free agents, enter trade talks with other teams, build your dynasty and guide a franchise into an infinite future! As a manager, dive into the more hands-on management and set your team's lineups, pitching staffs, in-game strategy and call the shots from the dugout. You can oversee your league at a high level, or play out each game in the redesigned 3D game mode, managing play by play or even pitch by pitch. OOTP has it all covered!
OOTP 21 comes with accurate 2020 MLB and MiLB rosters featuring ultra-realistic player ratings, schedules (including the London Series and the MLB at Field of Dreams), and league rules. Plus, all historical MLB seasons (1871-2019, including full historical minor leagues) and dozens of international pro and independent baseball leagues from around the world, featuring accurate 2020 rosters and player ratings. You can even create your very own fictional baseball universe with fictional teams and players, the possibilities are endless. The Infinite Baseball Sandbox!
New features in OOTP 21 include - but not limited to:
- At long last - build your franchise’s dream ballpark! 3D Ballpark Construction Kit 1.0 allows you to configure a 3D stadium to your whims. Choose from many different field shapes and sizes, ballpark layouts and architectural elements and combine them with Ballpark Factors to emphasize the kind of organization you want to put together - defense, power, speed, gaps, you name it. This long-awaited feature lets you live a childhood dream - building your own ballpark!
- All new Game Flow guides you through the unique OOTP experience in a smart, fully customizable way! Not sure what to do next? Game Flow gets you where you want to be, depending on what is happening right now. Whether it is Spring Training, the dog days of summer, or the offseason, it is easy to find what to do next. A fun way for newcomers and veterans alike to experience Out of the Park Baseball!
- Upgraded Live Services! The smashing success of Live Starts expands this season, with additional information being used to make each Live Start even more authentic. Start your OOTP 21 experience from any date of the 2020 MLB season - from Day 1 through the end of the 2020 Postseason - with up-to-the-minute Rosters, Injuries, Trades, Standings, and more!
- Perfect Team 21 mode: An incredible free online competition mode in Out of the Park Baseball that shook up the industry when it first launched in OOTP 19. Assemble, customize, and manage your team by collecting baseball cards from the past, present and future of Major League Baseball. Set your strategy and tactics, then compete against players from around the world to see who is truly the best!
- New 2020 MLB rules, tactics, and player strategies! How will you use the all-new 26-man rosters to your advantage, as well as the new 28-man September configuration? How will you strategize around the new 3-batter-minimum for relief pitchers? What will your lineups and rotations look like with separate 10- and 15-day Injured Lists for pitchers and hitters? It is a whole new world!
And so much more!
Major League and Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com
Officially Licensed Product – MLB Players, Inc.