Offseason Special Offer: OOTP 17 is Just $19.99!
Out of the Park Baseball 17 - now officially licensed by MLB and the MLBPA - is a baseball fan's dream. Step into the shoes of a team owner, GM, and/or field manager to own the future or rewrite the past of your favorite real-world club. Start a new career with 2016 Opening Day rosters of the real major or minor leagues, or span through 150 years of history and run any club from the past! Perform drafts, trades, scouting, waivers, team finances and personnel. Negotiate player contracts. Dive into the more hands-on management and set your team's lineups, pitching staffs, and in-game strategy. You can oversee your league at a high level, or play out each game, managing play by play or even pitch by pitch!
Boston Red Sox Principal Owner John W. Henry said it himself - "OOTP is an astonishing accomplishment!"
For this new season, the game is jammed with dozens of new and improved features that come straight from our amazing community of players. Out of the Park Baseball 17 is an astounding journey through the past, present, and future of the sport.
- OOTP 17 is fully licensed by both MLB.com and the MLBPA. Get all the real Major League teams, players, and logos - along with projected 2016 Opening Day rosters across the major and minor leagues, plus real rosters for several international and indy leagues.
- The acclaimed ZiPS projection system powers all major and many minor league player ratings
- An all-new Historical Exhibition mode, pit any two teams from throughout 115 years of baseball against each other or replay any World Series matchup in history with accurate team rosters.
- Owners and GMs will face smarter, more cunning AI GMs and managers that have individualized, personal approaches to roster-building, scouting, and finances.
- Authentic minor league systems from 1919 through 2015 with a database of more than 100,000 real players
- The all-new MLBPA license lets players come alive. Out of the Park 17 features FaceGen images of real players.
- New 3D animation and improved, authentic major league ballparks. Better lighting, more detailed textures and moving player symbols immerse managers in an intense on-field experience.
- Automatically generated game recap headlines and stories report on key events
- New support for multi-core processors, at up to 60% better speeds than last season.
- Much more! Dozens of new features and improvements.
This is the Out of the Park Baseball that you've been waiting for. Own the future - rewrite the past!
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
OFFICIALLY LICENSED PRODUCT OF MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL PLAYERS ASSOCIATION - MLBPA trademarks and copyrighted works, including the MLBPA logo, and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without MLBPA's written consent. Visit www.MLBPLAYERS.com
, the Players Choice on the web.